Terms & Conditions
* Upon completion of your order, an email confirmation will be sent once product availability and payment have been received and verified.
*Once you have placed your order you will receive a confirmation email. Sometimes settings of your inbox may reject our email and it may go straight to the Junk email box. Please check there. For any reason that you still do not see an email confirmation please assume your order has been accepted. We will contact you via phone/email if your order CANNOT be completed.
* All orders must be placed at least 48 hours prior to scheduled Delivery time. Please email us for exception inquiries. All emails will receive a response within 24 hours.
****DUE TO COVID -19 there are NO PICK UP OPTIONS at this time. No exceptions. Thanks for understanding.****
* Due to the fragile nature of our products, we cannot offer postal shipping via Canada Post. However, we have begun to offer select items available for delivery via FedEx, available here. Please see below for shipping policies and conditions.
Currently, we offer shipping in the GTA via courier for a flat rate of $17 and Canada-Wide shipping via FedEx on certain products (more to be added in the future!) Thank you for visiting and shopping at The Little Bloom Box. The following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
GTA Courier Delivery
* We are currently offering delivery service to all of Toronto and the surrounding area for a flat rate of $17. Please indicate your desired drop-off date/time when checking out, if choosing delivery. We will TRY our best to accommodate your requested time. (If no one is there to receive the package, The Little Bloom Box will be left at the door; We are not responsible for unattended deliveries.) If need be, we can also provide proof of delivery as we do photograph all of our packages at the delivery location when no one is there to receive it. Once dropped off, we are not liable or responsible for unattended deliveries. Please keep this in mind, or alternatively choose to have your order delivered on a date that someone will be home. Please plan accordingly before ordering.
* Delivery time requests are NOT guaranteed. We will try our best to meet your request. All deliveries WILL be made on the selected day for delivery by end of day. Deliveries can be made anytime from 10am-8pm as we serve one of the largest delivering areas. Deliveries in the Greater Toronto Area but outside of Toronto will be delivered on the day selected or up to 24 hours before the selected date (generally areas 30 + Km from downtown Toronto). This is due to the large area that we cover for GTA deliveries. But no worries! Your delivery will arrive by the selected date by end of day or sometimes even the day before the date you have selected (unless informed otherwise).
*If you need your items at a specified time for an event etc, we recommend that you choose one day prior for deliveries to arrive in advance of your occasion (If you event is on Saturday, please choose delivery for Friday – 1 day before)
*Weather permitting, we will deliver your package on the day that you have selected for delivery. For unforeseen weather conditions, we may deliver your order prior to the date selected to ensure you will receive it in time.
* Cancelled deliveries are accepted but NOT refunded. If delivery is chosen and you change your mind to pick up your order instead, you will still be charged the delivery fee. We have a third party delivering company that does the deliveries. Once you place an order and choose delivery as an option and decide to cancel, we still have to pay the deliverers. Please make a decision and stick to it to avoid any issues.
* No deliveries will be made before 10am
Our GTA Delivery zones are the following:
Toronto | Scarborough | Ajax | Oshawa | Pickering | Whitby | Mississauga | Brampton | Georgetown | Caledon | Hamilton | Hannon | Holland | Ancaster | Stoney Creek | Oakville | Milton | Burlington | Waterdown | Woodbridge | Vaughan | Concord | Maple | Klienberg | Thornhill | Markham | Richmond Hill | Unionville | Aurora | Bolton | Bradford | King City | Millgrove | Newmarket | Nobleton | Queensville | Stouffville | Tottenham | Whitevale
Domestic Nation-Wide Shipping Policy
* We currently offer nation-wide shipping via FedEx shipping solutions only. To qualify for this, you must be outside the GTA delivery zone and ONLY have specified canada-wide shipping products in your cart (found here).
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Estimated delivery time
In person deliveries (In the GTA)
2 days for processing + Delivered on the day you select at check out
$17 anywhere in the Greater Toronto Area
FedEx Two Days
2 days for processing +
2 business days
Varies depending on location
FedEx Overnight *
2 days for processing +
1-2 business days
Varies depending on location
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment to P.O. boxes
The Little Bloom Box does not ship to P.O. Box addresses
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking (FedEx Only)
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours of the shipment being processed (after the 48-hour product preparation time).
Customs, Duties and Taxes
The Little Bloom Box is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
The Little Bloom Box is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
FedEx Contact Phone Number: 1 (800) 463-3339
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside Canada.
No Exchanges. No Returns. No Refund. All sales final.
* The Little Bloom Box reserves the right to replace any unavailable rose with another of similar colour of the same or of greater value.
*Our products are strictly for display purposes only. Nothing is to be consumed. Please keep away from pets and children.
* We reserve the right to change prices without notice.
* Once an order has been placed it can no longer be changed due to high volumes. As all orders are made right away and are not changeable.
* All orders are non changeable, non refundable. Any change exceptions will be subject to an additional fee.
* We do not guarantee the longevity of the roses due to various conditions that may alter its beauty. However, we are happy to replace roses that have withered (shrivelled or has turned brown) within 2 months of purchase with original receipt.
* All products must be picked up with the original purchase receipt if you choose our pick up option (not available during Covid-19). Orders must be picked up within 1 months (30 days from chosen pick up date) or will be discarded and no refunds will be issued.
* We gladly accept all customized orders based on availability. We recommend that you submit any customized requests 3-4 weeks in advance for your satisfaction. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your customization requests. We are happy to make your Bloom Box special!
* Roses may not appear exactly as they appear on product images due to lighting, slight variances in colouring, or natural occurrences. For any reason you are unhappy with your blooms or product(s) we are happy to give you an exchange for the same product in replacement. We have an all sales final policy. No refunds will be issued in any circumstances.
*Bloom bears are not customizable as this product is seasonal and different selections are made for each season.
* Roses are not meant to be taken out of the box as they are fragile and like fresh roses can fall apart when touched. Roses are not to be watered.
* Because of the nature of our roses being treated to last. They are not fragranced as this will take away from the longevity of the roses.
* Our roses are real roses. And naturally no two roses will be exactly the same in size. Slight variances in size and colour is normal. We cannot guarantee any two roses to be exactly the same in your arrangements. Slight differences are normal.
*Roses are real roses that have been through a preservation process. This process involves the roses being dried, therefore the roses will appear dry and sometimes the edges seem slightly wrinkly or cracked. This is absolutely normal. Please remember these roses are not fresh and because they are natural there is no such thing as a perfect rose. Petals, sizes, colours, edges will always be different one rose to another. If you want a rose that is 100% perfect unfortunately a long lasting preserved rose is not suitable for you. Please keep an open mind when purchasing.
* Our roses are real rose heads that are glued to a plastic faux stem. Because the rose heads can be heavy and may require more glue, this may cause the glue to slightly run. This is absolutely normal. Too little glue placed can also cause the rose heads to fall off. Not all bloom boxes may come with stems however. Depending on the style of the box the shorter boxes as well as the boxes with a drawer may not include stems.
*Bloom boxes with stems will include GREEN stems unless indicated otherwise or customized by your custom order.
*Our roses have been preserved and dyed to further intensify the colour vibrancy of our product. Vibrant colour saturations will bleed onto other roses with lighter hues. Please take this into consideration when selecting your arrangement.
*All roses are for display purposes only. They are not to be touched. Especially the roses in our Marble Bloom box. This box is a solid colour so roses are made to peep at the top of the box. Therefore are exposed and the lid cannot be closed on it. Please do not close the lid on this type of box. And more importantly, do not touch the roses are they are fragile and the petals may fall. For best care, leave them displayed and away from being touched.
* All orders are non-refundable.
- Accessories used in our photography is NOT included in your purchase. We sell flower boxes, florals, bloom bears and balloons. All other accessories like plates, pearls, bracelets, bags etc are all NOT included with your purchase. Please read our item description carefully. Only the items included is in the description. Items that are not mentioned are not.
*GREETING CARDS and PERSONAL MESSAGES : Please write in plain english and refrain from using a different language and symbols as our system may not capture it the same way. Thus, your message may not end up being the same as you intended.
*We reserve the right to serve at a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis. Your order is not confirmed or guaranteed yours until your payment has been received. Please create urgency when purchasing as our products sell out very quickly.
Please email us for rush order inquiries. All of our orders require 3 days to be put together. If you need it earlier, please email us. If your order is accepted, we charge a $15 fee for all rush orders.
Coupons and Delivery Fees
All discount codes are valid for use at/during checkout only
If you do not apply the code at checkout, but decide to complete your purchase without it, then it is a missed discount. We are not able to ‘refund’ you the discount amount as a way to apply it to the order.
Ensure you input all details before completing the order.
Liquid Gold Blooms
The Little Pearl Bears
Our Little Pearl Bears are the most elegant bears ever! These bears are made of faux pearls that are placed intricately together by HAND! Having said that, these pearl bears are absolutely gorgeous display pieces and make lavish gifts. Because they are hand made, they are in no way perfect. We use a large amount of glue to have the pearls stay in its form and sometimes you can see the glue. This is absolutely normal as if too little glue is used the pearls may fall off and we don’t want that. In the event that some pearls may fall off, please let us know! We will be happy to send you new pearls that you can replace yourself. Please keep these details in mind before purchasing. ***Please read our Pearl Bears terms and conditions carefully before purchasing***
Forever Bloom Bears
Our Forever Bloom bears are called “Forever” because it is made out of handmade faux foam roses. Placed intricately together to form a Bear. Please be advised that these roses are glued on to form the bear. They are fragile and sometimes the flowers may fall off if touched or in transit. You can glue back these flowers by using a hot glue gun (a very small amount of glue is enough). We do not recommend touching the bears frequently or playing with it. These bears are solely for display purposes only.
* Our Deco balloons are a great add on to your order as an extra “WOW” factor to your gift! The Deco Balloons are made by The Mini Balloons. You can add a customized message to your balloons and they are available in two big sizes! 20 inch and 24 inch. All balloons are customized according to your order. Please make sure all text inputted is correct as we will make it according to your order and colour choices. All orders once made are Non- exchangeable and non- refundable.
Please note: Our 20 inch balloons do not float due to its small size. Our 24 inch balloons do float.
* Generally the balloons last 1-5 days. Day 1 – for best visual shape and appearance of our balloons. Depends on size, material, shape, temperature, our balloons last for at least 3 days and wordings will eventually bubble. They’re balloons, after all! 🙂
*Balloons placed for Pick up, and are not picked up on the day of will deflate in time. Please pick up your balloons on the day you schedule your pick up. We are not responsible for balloons that have deflated after the pick up date. Choose your pick up date with discretion.
* Our customers’ safety comes first: The Mini balloons are filled with 100% non-flammable Helium gas.
*We DO use latex balloons. Latex is a natural substance however can cause an allergic reaction in some people. Please order at your discretion. We are not responsible or liable for any allergies that may come from latex balloons.
*Because of the nature of the product sometimes a balloon may pop or deflate inside the deco balloon. This is absolutely normal and is outside of our control. Unfortunately, we cannot replace an entire deco balloon because of this as it does not take away the whole beauty of the arrangement. Please keep this in mind when ordering.
*When adding LED lights to the balloons, please be advised that this may weigh down the balloon and in some cases the balloon may not float. Please consider this when adding LED lights
* You can find pictures and further descriptions of the services offered here: https://thelittlebloombox.com/theminiballoon
*The Mini balloons are NOT included in any sales. When using the discount codes please do not add balloons to your order. All orders with code and balloons will be rejected.
*Once your balloon has been delivered or picked up, we are no longer responsible for the state of your balloon or any occurrences there after (Such as you popping it). If you order your balloon for pick up and do not pick up your balloon on the date that you have chosen, we are not responsible for the deflation of your balloon. Please pick up your balloon on time.
*Surprise Box – contains mini balloons and a helium deco balloon inside. Because of the nature of this product, you must pick up your surprise box within 3 days of your chosen pick up date or your item will be discarded without refund. We do this to protect the quality of the product that is made for you. Your balloons will no longer float nor will it be in its beautiful state if you do not pick it up on time (balloons will float only up to 3 days). If you cannot ensure that you pick it up within a 3 days time span from the date you choose for pick up please select delivery instead to receive your item in its most beautiful state.
MACARONS from BY JACOB
* Macarons are produced and sold by BY JACOB macarons. www.byjacob.ca
* Currently we offer boxes of 10 BY JACOB macarons for $23.00 with any order from thelittlebloombox.com. Flavours included are: Vanilla (white), Strawberry (pink), Red Velvet (red), Earl Grey (purple). Each box will be mixed of these flavours.
* Macaron orders must be picked up on the date chosen for pick up for freshness (if selecting local pick-up). We can not guarantee the quality of the macarons if picked up after the chosen pick-up date selected during checkout.
*Macarons are NOT NUT FREE! Please be careful when gifting this item. We hold no responsibility for any allergic reactions from these being consumed by the buyer or the recipient.
*Macarons are best ordered for delivery to ensure freshness if you are unable to pick up your order the date that you have selected for pick up
* For full terms and conditions for BY JACOB macarons, please visit http://byjacob.ca/terms-and-conditions/
The Little Bloom Box Newsletter
* We don’t give out or sell any of your personal information. By signing up to our newsletter you agree to have The Little Bloom Box send you periodic emails regarding product news, sales and promotions. To unsubscribe at any time, email email@example.com with subject “UNSUBSCRIBE”
Vinyl Impression and other Terms and Conditions
* All our custom vinyl impressions are a self-adhesive vinyl. Once placed onto our bloom box, it cannot be removed.
* All custom vinyl orders must be ordered at least 3 days in advance of delivery or pick-up (no last minute orders are accepted)
* The Little Bloom box reserves the right to alter prices without notice. Quantity discounts will be considered on request but not guaranteed.
* Application of vinyl: due to the nature of the vinyl impression, any damages to the vinyl impression after it has been delivered to the customer (peels off, discolouration, water damages etc) are strictly used at the sole risk of the customer. The Little Bloom box is not liable in any circumstances and will not be compensated, whether monetary or otherwise.
* We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
* All custom vinyl content must be positive and non-explicit. The Little Bloom box reserves the right to refuse any orders deemed inappropriate.
* We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service without notice.
*Orders not picked up within the times indicated will be discarded and not refunded as all orders are not refundable/changeable. No exceptions.
* We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear on the website. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
* It is the responsibility of the client to check for spelling errors and message content before submitting your custom vinyl order. The Little Bloom box will not be responsible for any content errors that is submitted by the customer.
* The text submitted by the customer will be applied exactly the way it is submitted by the customer, this includes capital, lower case or punctuations. Once the vinyl work has been made it cannot be changed or replaced. Replacement options may be offered for an additional cost to the customer.
* All custom vinyl work is made right away after we receive the customer order. Cancellations or changes are not accepted after we receive any order.
* The Little Bloom box reserves the right to alter the vinyl size to accurately fit the box. Pictures provided as examples of the vinyl work may be slightly different as the vinyl impressions are all hand made.
* All orders discussed between The Little Bloom box and the customer is only guaranteed once we have accepted and received full payment from the customer.
* All custom vinyl prints will be placed on the left side panel of the lid unless the shape of the box does not permit us to do so.
Here at The Little Bloom Box we foster great relationships, great experiences and customer service. Your satisfaction is our main priority along with building long term relationships with our customers. We will cater to our clients based on your needs and situation, tailoring your products and orders to your requests when it is reasonable and within our power.
Yes, we are a small business, however we are still human. We reserve the right to decline service to anyone that deems to be disrespectful, show signs of harassment and belittles us as a business. We DO NOT tolerate aggressive behavior. We will do all that we can and be transparent with our customers at all times. Unrealistic requests will not be tolerated.
When dealing with any orders, we will ONLY speak to the purchaser/buyer (name of person on the purchase receipt). No third party of any sort will be dealt with as we will not disclose any private information to anyone but the actual purchaser and owner of the transaction. For example, no spouse, common law, friend or family member of the purchaser should be emailing us or will receive a response regarding the purchasers order. All orders and information will be kept confidential.
When providing our customers with a resolution of any sort we will communicate via phone or email. We ask that you respond in a timely matter. All responses passed 10 business days after the resolution has been provided will be void and the transaction will be FINAL. If no response has been received from the buyer after we have provided the resolution we will treat it like the buyer is not accepting the resolution and the sale will be completed.
Please be advised that if you do not ask us to disclose who gifted the item to the recipient, this information will not be released. Please enter in the To and From message in the “Notes to the recipient” box if you want to tell the recipient who the gift is from.